Green Roofs for Healthy Cities‘ mission is to develop and protect the market by increasing the awareness of the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green roofs, green walls, and other forms of living architecture through education, advocacy, professional development, and celebrations of excellence.
GRHC offers many ways to get involved!
- Earn CEU’s: Visit the Living Architecture Academy for online training courses.
- Join a Committee: Policy Committee, Green Walls etc. See more here.
- Check out our new Policy Report: This report contains information on more than 30 jurisdictions’ policies, and is available online here.
- Become a member: GRHC Members enjoy a number of benefits. Membership dues start at $160 USD annually.
- Read and advertise in LAM: The Living Architecture Monitor is a quarterly publication by GRHC available online here.
- Organize a Charrette: Bring green infrastructure to your community! Learn more about hosting a charrette here.
- Living Architecture Performance Tool: Certify a green roof or wall infrastructure project using the LAPT. Learn more here.
- Attend an Event: 2020 Event Calendar Coming Soon!